You can manually add any workout to TritonWear to capture a more complete picture of your overall training. These do not have to be swimming sessions, they can be any type of sport.
To add workout as a coach:
- Log into TritonWear from any compatible browser, or the app on your tablet or phone.
- Click Add Workout from the left navigation panel
- Select all athlete(s) who completed the workout
- Enter the workout date, start time and duration
- Select workout type (Pool swim, Open water swim, Dryland training, Weight training, Running, Cycling or Other) and click Save
For manually entered pool swims you will be asked to input the pool length and your distance swum. Distance units matches pool length units. Distance will be added in yards only if pool length is SCY.
Why add workouts?
Adding workouts allows for better load monitoring. Athletes often cross-train and supplement their swimming program with workouts outside the pool. There may also be instances where an athlete swims in a pool without their Triton units.
Every single workout an athlete performs impacts their fitness and fatigue. By adding workouts, the platform can provide a better estimation of their total loading.
Adding workouts manually also gives you a complete record of workout history for reference.