How do I duplicate or add a set/rep/lap?
First, open the workout detail view for the workout you'd like to delete. To do so, you will either:
- Click on an athlete's name from the workout card in your dashboard feed
- Select the swimmer from the Users list in the left-hand menu, then select the workout from the athlete's dashboard workout feed
Once you are in the detailed workout view, follow these steps:
- Click on the edit icon (pencil) for the workout
- Click Edit Sets/Reps next to the set you want to modify
- Click the Duplicate icon next to the set/rep/lap in question
- You should now see two of the same set/rep/lap. You can modify each of the two objects to represent the state you want to see
- Fill in the reason for the modification
- Confirm the final workout by clicking Save
Here is a GIF showing a coach duplicating a 25m rep:
- The ability to duplicate or add a set/rep/lap is limited to coaches — swimmers are unable to duplicate or add sets/reps/laps
- Duplicating and adding sets/reps/laps is not possible on the TritonWear mobile app yet. Please log in to TritonWear from your computer, or use the TritonWear tablet app to do so.