When you first receive your new Triton 2, you will need to activate it and add it to your account. This registers the unit as a part of your team and allows you to pair it with an athlete.
Activating units is one of the very first steps in preparing to start swimming with TritonWear once your order arrives.
Currently this can only be done on a laptop or desktop computer from any compatible browser.
Activating from a Browser
- Navigate to TritonWear from any supported web browsers.
- Click your name in the top right corner of the screen, and select Settings from the main drop down menu.
- In you Settings you will have many options, make sure you are in your Memberships section which looks like this:
- Here you will see all your paid memberships, and the Units that are assigned, unassigned, and deactivated. In the top right hand corner you will see the Add a Unit button you can click. That will open the following dialogue box:
- In the box that pops up, type in the 4 digit number written on the back of the unit (XXXX in the image below) and click "Add".
- The message will immediately change to one of the following:
- If the activation is successful you will see a success message..
- If the activation is unsuccessful, you will see an error message indicating what went wrong, and the option to close or retry. Take note of the error and either adjust the input number or contact support if you are not sure what to do next.
- Once you receive a success response, move on to the next unit to be activated, or if all done adding units, your next steps will be to assign the units to swimmers, and to update their firmware before they can be used for the first time.