Units must be assigned to specific athletes for them to be used in Live Activities
Triton 2 Units are meant to be used by the same athlete over the long term. This is because the unit has A.I. that learns about the swimmer's unique movement style and performance, and becomes more accurate with that athlete over time.
Once you have added a unit to your membership, then you can assign it to a specific athlete for their use.
Currently this can only be done on a laptop or desktop computer from any compatible browser.
Assigning Units from your Memberships section of your Settings.
- Navigate to TritonWear from any supported web browsers.
- Click your name in the top right corner of the screen, and select Settings from the main drop down menu.
- In you Settings you will have many options, make sure you are in your Memberships section which looks like this:
- Here you will see all your paid memberships, and the Units that are Assigned, Unassigned, and Deactivated. At the bottom there are three columns, for this action you should focus on the middle one labelled Unassigned Units. Select a unit you wish to assign by pressing Assign, next to that unit. That will open the following dialogue box.
- You will be able to select from a list of people who a) you have share some team membership with and b) are not currently assigned some unit. Match the athlere with the unit and press Save.
- If the activation is successful you will see a success message.
If the activation is unsuccessful, you will see an error message indicating what went wrong, and the option to close or retry. Take note of the error and either adjust the input number or contact support if you are not sure what to do next.
- Once you receive a success response, move on to the next unit to be assigned, or if you are all done adding units, your next steps will be to update their firmware if it's a new unit, otherwise the unit should be ready for use.