These metrics measure your performance, skills and speed in all actions done above the water.
Some of these metrics you may be familiar with, and some will be new. Learn more about how to improve your Overwater metrics here.
Click on any metric for a more in depth explanation of that metric, why it is important, and how it can be improved
- Strokes- Number of Strokes (Focus)
- Breaths- Number of breaths (Focus)
- DPS- Average Distance per Stroke. Note that you can customize the units of measurement for DPS in your Display Preferences (Focus)
- Stroke Index- Distance per cycle (both arms stroke) * Average Speed (Focus)
- Stroke Rate- Average time of each stroke cycle, including all but the first stroke cycle. Note that you can customize the units measurement for stroke rate in your Display Preferences (Focus)
- SR- Cycle Start- Stroke Rate / Cycle Time for the 2nd to 6th strokes of a split. First stroke is not included in the calculation.
- SR- Cycle Mid- Stroke Rate / Cycle Time for the middle 4 cycles of a split.
- SR- Cycle End- Stroke Rate / Cycle Time for the final 4 cycles of a split.
- SWOLF- Swim Golf: Split Seconds + Strokes. Like in real golf, the lower the score, the better. (Focus)
- Speed Overwater- Average speed during overwater phase, from breakout to last stroke. (Focus)
- Overwater Time- Time in overwater phase, from breakout to last stroke. (Focus)
Please note that for some of these metrics a higher number is more desirable (eg Speed Overwater), and for some a lower number is more desirable (eg SWOLF).
Your Focus scores will automatically invert those where a lower result is more desirable, so that a high Focus score represents a better result.