Once a swimmer has been assigned a unit, you must unassign that unit from the swimmer if they will no longer be using it
Triton 2 Units are meant to be used by the same athlete over the long term. This is because the unit has A.I. that learns about the swimmer's unique movement style and performance, and becomes more accurate with that athlete over time.
However, on occasion, you may need to remove and reassign a unit (like if a swimmer moves to a different team, or resigns from swimming). These are the steps to remove a unit from its pairing with the swimmer.
This can only be done on a laptop or desktop computer from any compatible browser (ideally chrome).
- Navigate to TritonWear from any supported web browsers.
- Click the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen, and select Settings.
- In your Settings you will have many options, make sure you are in your Memberships section which looks like this:
- Here you will see all your paid memberships, and the Units that are assigned, unassigned, and deactivated. In the bottom left, you see a column for Membership Summary - this is a list of all of your currently active and assigned units, along with to whom it is assigned. Find the unit you want to remove from a user and press Unassign.
- Once you receive a success response, you can then reassign that unit if you wish.
WARNING: This should not be done to attempt to use units with multiple swimmers, as the unit learns swimming patterns to provide more accurate feedback over time. It will not pick up swimming well for any swimmer if it is unable to recognize consistent patterns.