These metrics measure your performance, skills and speed in all actions done underwater.
The underwater phase is considered to be from end of push (feet leave the wall) to breakout (head goes above water).
Some of these metrics you may be familiar with, and some will be new. Learn more about how to improve your Underwater metrics here.
Click on any metric for a more in depth explanation of that metric, why it is important, and how it can be improved
- Time Underwater- Time in underwater phase.(Focus)
- Underwater Speed- Average speed during underwater phase (Focus)
- Percentage Underwater- Percent of time underwater vs overwater (Focus)
- Max Depth Underwater- Maximum depth during underwater phase (Focus)
- Pushoff Depth - Depth of head as feet leave wall (optimal depth 50cm below surface) (Focus)
Please note that for some of these metrics a higher number is more desirable (eg Underwater Speed), and for some a lower number is more desirable (eg Time Underwater).
Your Focus and Triton scores will automatically invert those where lower is more desirable so that a high score represents a better result.