With your profiles purchased, you'll want to know how to get set up so you're ready to train when your units arrive.Shortly after completing your profile purchase, be it online or through one of our Sales associates, you'll receive an email with the following:
- A summary of your order
- The address we have on file where your free Triton 2 unit(s) will be shipped
- The links to download our app on your phone or tablet
- A registration link, which will walk you through logging in and creating your team (yes you need to create a team even if you swim on your own).
When registering your team, you'll be asked if you'll be using TritonWear as a coach, as well as what type of competitive swimming you are involved in (pool, triathlon, etc.) and what type of team you swim with (club, varsity, independent, etc.)
You'll then create your personal profile, during which you'll be asked if you'll be using TritonWear as a swimmer and your date of birth. If you answer yes to using it as a swimmer, you'll also be asked for your height, if you are a Para-athlete and the level you compete at.
After you've successfully registered your team, and created your profile, two things will happen:
- You'll receive a confirmation email with a few links to very helpful documents to get started using TritonWear successfully
- You'll be redirected to your dashboard. Here we'll take you on a quick tour, and help you get started inviting additional coaches and your athletes.
NOTE: Click here to make sure you have the minimum hardware and software requirements to use TritonWear.