First, open the workout detail view for the workout you'd like to delete. To do so, you will either:
- Click on an athlete's name from the workout card in your dashboard feed
- Select the swimmer from the Users list in the left-hand menu, then select the workout from the athlete's dashboard workout feed
Once you are in the detailed workout view, follow these steps:
- Click on the edit icon (pencil) for the workout
- Click Edit Sets/Reps next to the set you want to modify
- Select the lap you want to edit
- Make the necessary changes to the metrics
- Click Save to confirm your changes
This GIF shows modifying stroke type from Freestyle to Backstroke, and updating the time underwater.
- The ability to modify a metric is limited to coaches — athletes can't modify metrics
- Modifying metrics is not possible on the TritonWear mobile app yet. Please log in to TritonWear from your computer, or use the TritonWear tablet app to do so.