Pairing athletes with units creates a singular and permanent relationship, until the athlete no longer trains with TritonWear on the team. Units cannot be shared across athletes.
A unit is permanently paired with an individual athlete, to simplify the assignment of units at the beginning of each practice, and to ensure that the unit is optimized to that swimmer's unique swimming style.
NOTE: DO NOT share units across swimmers, as TritonWear uses all recorded swimming from a unit in the calculations to provide load, goal and training recommendations and projections for the paired swimmer.
Pairing on a browser or the TritonWear tablet app
- Open your TritonWear app on a tablet, or navigate to TritonWear from any supported web browsers on a computer or tablet.
- Click your name in the top right corner of the screen, select Users and Units from the dropdown.
- Locate the user you want to pair a device with from the list of users. It doesn't matter if they are registered or unregistered at this point.
- Click Add Unit next to this users name
- Enter the unit number from the back of the unit to be paired, then click Add Unit. This will complete the pairing.
Pairing on the TritonWear mobile app
- Open the TritonWear app on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Users page. To do so, click the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) in the top left corner, select Settings - Devices - Unit Management.
- Begin typing the name or email of the registered user to be paired with the unit.
- The field will immediately begin returning matching users until it narrows to your desired swimmers or no matches. If no matching swimmer is returned, this indicates the user has not yet completed their registration process.
- Once the desired athlete has been selected from the list, click Add User. This will complete the pairing.