There are 2 ways you can create groups through TritonWear Insights:
1. Manage Groups page
- Click Manage Groups on the menu bar
- In the Manage Groups page, click Add New on the top right of the page
- Enter a group name
- Add athletes by clicking the (+) icon beside their name
- Click Save
2. Load Monitoring tool
- Click Load Monitoring on the menu bar
- In the Load Monitoring page, choose the 'Select Multiple' toggle
- Select the athletes you want to group together.
- Click the Save Group button, which will appear next to the Select Multiple toggle.
- Enter a group name, and hit Save to create the new group.
To view your groups:
- Go to the Load Monitoring page on TritonWear Insights
- Below the load monitoring graph, select Groups to see a list of groups on your team
- Click on the drop down arrow beside the group name to see a list of athletes in that group, and their individual numbers