Readiness to train is a pie chart that allows coaches to see where their athletes are at a glance.
Readiness to train can be found on the coach's Dashboard in TritonWear Insights. It provides an easy visual of how the team is doing in terms of staying on track of their optimal load, and lists the number of athletes in each zone. On the top right is the percentage of athletes who are compliant (i.e. athletes who have entered their RPE)
There are 5 zones on the graph:
- Red zone - athletes whose load exceeds the upper bound of the optimal training zone
- Amber zone - athletes whose load falls short of the lower bound of the optimal training zone
- Green zone - athletes whose load falls within the optimal training zone
- Non-compliant - athletes who have not entered their RPE
- No load - athletes who have no recorded workouts
To see a list of athletes in each zone:
- Click the area of that zone in the pie chart
- Or, click the zone label outside the pie chart
- Clicking on an athlete's name will direct you to the Load Monitoring page and display the data of the selected athlete.
- Clicking See More will direct you to the Load Monitoring page and display the data of all athletes on your team.
Note: Readiness to train can only be viewed through a coach's dashboard. Athletes' dashboards will display their Compliance instead.