The Athlete Compliance Minimum represents the minimum percentage of practices for which an athlete must provide an RPE during the last month, before TritonWear can step in to estimate a missing value.
Why customize Athlete Compliance Minimum?
If an athlete does not enter an RPE for a practice, TritonWear uses an estimated number based on historical data. The default setting of 75% means that if an athlete enters their RPE for 3 out of 4 workouts in a week, the 4th can be estimated so that training load and injury risk can be calculated.
If athletes are regularly non-compliant and have too many missing values, you can set a lower compliance minimum in order to see an estimate of their training load and injury risk. However, note that setting this too low (<50%) risks inaccurate feedback, as most RPE values will be based on estimates, not real data.
To modify Athlete Compliance Minimum:
- Go to Profiles and Preferences > Team > Athlete Compliance Minimum (%)
- There are 3 ways you can set Athlete Compliance Minimum:
- Drag the slider right for a higher minimum % and left for a lower minimum %
- Enter a value on the allotted field on the right of the slider
- Hover over the numerical box and click the up or down arrow to increase/decrease the minimum %
- Click Save