To duplicate or add a set/rep/lap, first go to the workout you want to modify. You can do this by clicking on the athlete's name in the left menu and then selecting the workout under Workout Results, or by picking the workout in question from the See All Workouts screen.
Once the workout is selected, follow these steps:
- Click on the edit icon (pencil) for the workout
- Click Edit Sets/Reps next to the set you want to modify
- Click the Duplicate icon next to the set/rep/lap in question
- You should now see two of the same set/rep/lap. You can modify each of the two objects to represent the state you want to see
- Fill in the reason for modification
- Confirm the final workout by clicking Save
Here is a GIF showing a coach duplicating a 25m rep:
- The ability to duplicate or add a set/rep/lap is limited to coaches — swimmers can't duplicate or add sets/reps/laps
- Duplicating and adding sets/reps/laps is not possible on mobile phones at this point. Please log in to TritonWear Insights on your computer or tablet to do so.