Get up close and familiar with the latest updates to the TritonWear App and Firmware.
Note: Be sure to find out about the mandatory update required before your next workout.
New Intensity with Critical Swim Speed (CSS)
- 3 new Intensity tabs to enable data-driven seasonal plan iterations
- New Triton Score layout, with planned vs actual intensity
- All new universal Training Zones, built from world-renowned methodologies
- All new AI-driven CSS delivers time in zone today, and for the last 7-30-90 days
- Track energy system adaptations with a click - no test sets or lactate strips required
New to Focus
- See workout distance for each stroke type
- Flip metric cards to see "Today", "My Average" and "Like Me" values
- Tap on any metric to see the progress graph below, split by pool distance
- Explore Focus over time by stroke type and swim phase
New to Readiness
- no more RPE - it’s workout ratings now 😉
- New easier way to rate workouts
- See past 7 day average load and your next 7 day target load
- Use our Planning Guide to compare to load over time
Heart Rate Integration
- Now pairing with Polar Verity Sense Heart Rate monitors
- 3 new heart rate live and historical metrics (Min, Max, and Average heart rate)
- Overlay lap-by-lap pace and heart rate on workout summary graph
- See Heart Rate Live every few seconds
- New set planned intensity when starting a workout
- Live speed and heart rate, coloured-coded by training zone
- New athlete cards with 4 independently changeable metrics
- Flip the athlete card for a brand new fast data view
- See rep distance, time, pace and heart rate, colour-coded by Training Zones
- Zoom in on a single athlete card to take over the screen on iPads
- Refreshed Live Workout details view
All New Workout Summary & Details
- Isolate by stroke type on summary graph
- New workout details layout with an easier set and rep
- New favourite metrics selection view
- Overlay 2 metrics on summary graphs
- Utilize "My Average" and "Like Me" in lap by lap detail
- Now available on tablet and mobile
- New Admin view to manage your entire organization
- Add, delete or edit all teams from one screen
- Team members split by user type
- Sort members how you want to see them
- All new way to add and manage team members
- New low score highlight to help surface the athletes that need help
- Easier teams navigation from home page
All New Memberships Section
- Shared vs owned memberships information
- Easily add units - just turn them on and scan
- Easily assign units to users without knowing their email addresses
- Filter units and users by membership sets
New to Settings
- Pair and manage Polar Heart Rate devices
- New stroke-type colours
- New Navigation
Get the knowledge you need about the app updates with one click. Watch one of the training sessions.
Mandatory Firmware Update
- New update (v2.40) to your firmware with many improvements including kick detections and other accuracy as well as a more reliable infrastructure.
- Improvements to stroke type detection, particularly for kicks.
- Dive start timing detection reimplemented with better accuracy.
- Improvements to set accuracy.
Note: This mandatory update will be required before your next workout. Visit the firmware instructions page for more details on how to update.